Joanne Deyo, LCSW
Joanne Deyo is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. She obtained her undergraduate degree from Boise State and her Master’s from Eastern Washington. Joanne is a certified clinical supervisor for the State of Idaho and she has been providing Mental Health treatment to adults, children, families and couples with A to Z Counseling since 2007. Prior to that, she worked at the Department of Health and Welfare in Family and Children and Community Services. Joanne and her husband are long-time residents of Clearwater County, they raised their family here and are actively involved in activities and programs that serve the community. Joanne’s treatment philosophy is modeled after Adlerian Theory, although she has an eclectic and individualized approach and uses various evidence-based interventions for treatment. Joanne sees clients of all ages and has experience treating a broad range of issues.
Jackie Gingerich, LPC
- Jackie Gingerich is Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). She is a member of the American Counseling Association (ACA). Her undergraduate degree in Psychology is from Washington State University and her Master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling is from Walden University. Jackie has been with A to Z Counseling since 2007, working first as a Psychosocial Rehabilitation Counselor while continuing her education to become a licensed professional counselor. As a Therapist, Jackie works in an extremely relaxed, informal manner that is collaborative in nature. She likes to use humor regularly in therapy sessions and takes every possible measure to ensure that her office is a safe place for clients to freely laugh, cry, or express anger as they need. Jackie describes her philosophy as systematically pulling different counseling techniques from a wide range of theories, she tends to work most heavily from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) standpoints. Each of these types of therapies help people overcome irrational, dysfunctional, and unhealthy thought processes that tend to add to and prolong emotional strain, trauma, and tension from stressful life incidents.
Jay Dexter, LCSW
Jay Dexter is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) more than a decade of experience in counseling services. He has worked in Children’s Mental Health, State Hospital North and in the private sector. Jay received his under graduate BSW degree from Lewis-Clark State College and his masters of Social Work degree from Walla Walla University. He also attended both Boise State and Idaho State working on Criminal Justice degree. Jay has a wide amount of experience in human services including Police Officer, Correction Officer, and Juvenile Justice Rehabilitation. Jay has lived a great deal of his life in Idaho beginning in Twin Falls, Idaho in 1977, Idaho Falls from 1980 to 1996, Orofino Idaho in 1996 to 2008. He then lived three more years in Twin Falls before moving to Alaska for a year and two and half years in Mesa Arizona where he worked with Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community as a therapist/Clinician in the Family Preservation Program. Jay’s appreciation for the Clearwater Valley and the outdoor activities led him back to Orofino to work with A to Z Counseling and the State Hospital. Jay’s experience coupled with his counseling skills are well suited to our diverse population. Jay uses a variety of therapeutic tools to meet the needs of the individual, when possible he likes to employ Solution-Focused Therapy which often results in shorter treatment time over all.
Annie Cahill is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker ( LCSW). She obtained her undergraduate BSW degree from Lewis Clark State College and her graduate degree from Boise State. Annie has been working with A to Z Counseling since 2008 specializing in groups and individual treatment with children and providing family therapy using primarily a Cognitive Behavioral approach. Annie is a compassionate and supportive listener and able to connect with the youth population when others are sometimes unsuccessful. Annie also works for the school district as the Supervisor of School Based Psychosocial Rehab Services. She is passionate about helping kids.
Timothy Voglewede, MAC
For more than 30 years Timothy Voglewede has been providing Substance Use Disorder Treatment, Counseling and Assessments. Tim is a certified QPR Suicide Prevention instructor, National Master Addiction Counselor, Qualified Substance Use Disorder Professional (QSUDP) in the state of Idaho, Licensed Alcohol and Drug Abuse evaluator, National Advanced Relapse Prevention Specialist and a Certified GAIN-1 trainer with 35 years of sobriety and counting. Tim has extensive experience with Co-occurring disorders and working with Individuals and Children and Families. He provides a combination of Individual treatment, education and therapeutic groups for SUD treatment.
Cindy O’Brien, Owner/Director
Born in Lewiston and raised in Clearwater County, Cindy O’Brien has an investment, commitment and passion for serving her home and surrounding communities. She and her husband Steve, who works alongside her in the business as a CBR Specialist, have lived most of their lives in Clearwater County. They married in 1987 and raised their two children in this community and are dedicated to helping everyone struggling with behavioral health issues. Cindy has been working with at risk youth and their families since 1999. Growing up in the community and having personal experience with the struggles and limited resources available to the economically disadvantaged, it is A to Z’s mission to bring quality treatment and resources to serve the citizens of our home. As an extension of that dedication, Cindy also serves as Chairman of the local School Board. As Owner/Director of the agency it is her responsibility to not only manage the business, personnel and it’s quality assurance but to recruit and maintain staff with a variety of skills and strengths to serve the individual needs of the small but diverse population. Cindy makes sure that her staff strives to keep up with the best treatments available and she works hard to assist the clients and therapists to find the right treatments to help people deal with life and circumstances.
Our Office Staff
- Ashley Blanchard –Administrative Assistant
- Diana Few – Receptionist
- Georgia Davis – Billing Specialist
Our CBRS/Case Management and Respite Staff:
- Steve O’Brien, BS
- Mark Moser, BS
- Ronda Rhoads, BA
- Rebecca Kerschbaum, BS
- Dianne Cochrane, MEd.
- Danielle Hardy, MS
- Calvin Main, BS
- Lindsay Steiner, BAS
- Rick Lasater, BA
Peer Support Specialists
- Georgia Stewart, PSS
- Lynn MacEachern, PSS
Family Support Specialist
- Rebecca Kerschbaum, FSS
Substance Use Disorder Treatment Staff
- Timothy Voglewede, MAC -QSUDP
- Georgia Stewart, Recovery Coach
- Danielle Hardy, Case Manager